1) Choose your
invitation themes and "download" it along with the "invitation back" before
printing them both on mat white card stock.
2) Be sure to choose the correct page direction set
ups for your printer and always complete one first before
printing all of them.
3) After printing them, first score the center fold using a
ruler and a dull knife lining it up from the center guides.
4) Cut out the card following the image edges to fit the
appropriate envelope size.
5) Fill in the back invitation spaces with the birthday
6) Finally, send and see them at your T-Shirt party!
Our party invitations are a unique coloring card concept using
some of our image themes.
invitations may be sent by mail folded or given out unfolded in
The image characters can be colored in by your
invitee with markers, pencils, pens, crayons and even glittered!
Our invitations are
for your personal use only and are not to be used for commercial
purposes. They can be used as many times as you like provided
the copyright captions remain on the printed page.
always appreciate your comments or suggestions.